Why The BWN worksWe want you to be confident in every area of your business.
You have hectic days and need us to be flexible. So we are!
- Events starts at 10am and it’s fine to arrive early or late, because the structured section starts at 10.30.
- The structured content is wrapped up by midday so that if you are very busy and have to dash that’s fine. But you’re welcome to network for another half and hour to really get to know business women and connect.
- The first half an hour allows you time to connect, learn about the business women in attendance and grab a coffee.
- You are welcome to arrange a 1 2 1 with another business woman and arrive early, we won’t disturb you.
- We understand that you cannot always commit to attend every month so if you find yourself able to attend at the last minute – its fine to just turn up on the day. (Ideally have the right money or payment by cheque can be accepted).
- Booking in advance not only gets you a discount, you are also more likely to get a 60 second promo slot. With between 25 and 70 business women turning up to our events, you want everyone to know about your business however because we know how important free time to network is we only have time to hear from 25 business women so booking is essential.
- Miss an event? You can always check out what’s going on and grab another great networking event nearby. Sign up at the bottom of the page to our mailing list. No events near you? Why not set up The BWN in your area and get paid to network. Click here to learn more.
Each event has business focused master classes with low cost / no costs ideas.
We want you to know that at anytime you can confidentially contact your local BWN Coordinator and suggest master classes subjects that you would love covered to ensure your business success.
The Business Ops Slot shares local and national business events and opportunities (including yours if you have the year ticket!) ensuring that you do not miss out on great opportunities.
At most events people stay on until about 12.30 networking, and many stay on for lunch afterwards to get those one to one meetings booked and really get to know each other’s business needs.
You are welcome to sponsor any event for £75 and you receive a 10% discount if you have the year ticket.
New to the BWN?
Our coordinators keep an eye on the door at every event so that if you are new to networking or our events you will get a friendly welcome. BWN Business women genuinely like to look out for each other so if you are nervous just say “Hi” to the nearest business woman who will be happy to help you feel at home and benefit from our networking.
If you are attending an event and new to our network, let us know in advance and we are happy to give you a contact so you know the ropes and feel at ease.
And always feel free to say “Hi” on our social media and tell us a little about you and your business. Its a great way to connect before the event.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what other business woman say about the benefits of the Business Woman’s Network.
Would you like your business promoted here? You can have your logo and contact information included on every page of this site with a link to your business for £375 through to the end of 2018! We were named as one of the top 15 resources in the UK for female entrepreneurs by 99 Designs in 2016. And our one of Small Business Saturday Top 100 businesses for 2017 (As featured in The Guardian) Would you like to get in front of our audiences?
Get Free Hints and Tips
Take your business to the next level!
Thank you for joining our success list - check your inbox!
All data and information provided by this website is undertaken to assist you as a woman in business, however, this site is for informational purposes only. The BWN makes no representation as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display. All information is provided on an as-is basis.