Sponsor The BWN Website - Get Your Business Seen (Online!)
You can sponsor the BWN website for one year for £200 per banner
Why do we think this is a great idea for you?
- The BWN is recognised by an international organisation as one of the top 15 resources for female entrepreneurs in the UK.
- The BWN has an online reach of 1000’s even helping TV production companies, government bodies and the press with stories and issues impacting on women’s success.
- The Founder of the BWN (Mandie Holgate) has a new book (Fight the fear – how to beat your negative mindset and win in life) that is WH Smith’s book of the month and features The BWN on the back cover.
- The BWN has events in Kent, North London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, and Norfolk and all events are promoted on our website and social media leading back to our website.
- We have a blog and the new Insiders that encourages business women to come to The BWN website on multiple occasions.
- We have the unofficial support of NatWest and will be hosting events in 2017 together and you guessed it those will be promoted on this website too.
- Your banner features on every page of the BWN website and clicks through to your website!
To learn more you can send us your banner (this needs to be in jpg format and 1974px x 400px) and request payment details to email@example.com
or contact us to discuss this. We are happy to help you create a banner for a very small nominal fee.
You can also talk to us about;
The affiliate programme.
Writing for our blog
And Exhibiting at events
Would you like your business promoted here? You can have your logo and contact information included on every page of this site with a link to your business for £375 through to the end of 2018! We were named as one of the top 15 resources in the UK for female entrepreneurs by 99 Designs in 2016. And our one of Small Business Saturday Top 100 businesses for 2017 (As featured in The Guardian) Would you like to get in front of our audiences?
Get Free Hints and Tips
Take your business to the next level!
Thank you for joining our success list - check your inbox!
All data and information provided by this website is undertaken to assist you as a woman in business, however, this site is for informational purposes only. The BWN makes no representation as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display. All information is provided on an as-is basis.