Mandie Holgate the founder of The BWN is very happy to be quoted and to comment on matters relating to Business women and is available for interview. The BWN is also able to help with your stories and find the perfect case studies for your media needs.
Recently Mandie has commented on Business Women’s work life balance, the lack of equality in pay for women, how to charge your worth, mental health stigma and her personal story of overcoming severe illness to now be promoting and supporting the Business Women in the UK.
Mandie has also been involved in talks with The Bank of England, The Home Office looking at Women in Rural Enterprise, Women and Equality and attending a speech by the Home Secretary Teresa May on Women and The Economy.
Mandie Holgate gives interactive talks that deliver real value to business women on areas such as;
- Business Womans Confidence
- Overcoming Your Business Fears
- Turning No’s into Yes’s
- Networking No No’s and Know How’s
- Your 60 Seconds pitch that gets you connected
- Social media as part of your marketing Strategy and not a waste of your time
- Procrastination – The Killer of Time and Success
- Your Marketing Production Line
- Achieving Your Goals – Without Magic Wands
- Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Charging Your Worth
And many more. Her talks always produce great results are interactive, motivated and lively. If you would like to learn more, get in touch.
The Business Woman’s Network is also happy to connect you with the right women in business for any media work that you have in mind.
So feel free to get in touch and tell us how we can help you.
We have helped with stories in both local and national press, local and national TV and local radio.
Phone: 01206 381482 or 07989 935556
Or Email using the form below
Get Free Hints and Tips
Take your business to the next level!