How To Be A Member Without Spending Your Money
We have always been about delivering 1st class networking with no membership and that does not cost you sacks of cash. And because business women like you love what we offer we wanted to make it even more cost effective AND take up less of your time.
So we created the “Golden Ticket”
This means to you:
You won’t have to remember when the early bird offers end (You will get a better than early bird price for every event!)
- You won’t have to remember when the early bird offers end (You will get a better than early bird price for every event!)
- You won’t have to go online and book every month – You’ll be saving time and energy for your business!
- We will promote that you are attending our events in our social media and our newsletter when there is room.
- The first 20 to purchase a season ticket are get a 60 slot at events
- You will get exclusive opportunities like the opportunity to exhibit for free to 70+ local organisations, charities and businesses at other events we attend
- You will always get the best prices
- You will get a discount on exhibiting & sponsorship of events.
- A discount on our new training sessions and online communities with experts like our founder Mandie Holgate.
Read on for more free opportunities this offer gives you!
To really make this opportunity great for you, it’s a good idea to comment on our social media and say “Hi” to everyone so that they know they will be able to see you at every event and help to start growing those all important business relationships.
We have never had a membership and since we started in March 2009 we have never put our prices up! We just wanted to make our networking even more low cost and brilliant for the success of your business. And we have some exciting plans to host some very special events (that you will love) and you fabulous business women with membership will get special rates on those events too. What’s not to love!
£12.50 in advance
£15 on the day
With the Golden Ticket, events are £11.40 each. And include the below offers too.
Charities and startups: £10
If you are looking to grow your contacts, your business and get in the media – then membership is for you.
You keep on our radar so that when great opportunities come up, you are the first to hear about them. From free tickets, to PR opportunities in the national press & we even managed to get one business woman on ITV1 Best Dish and another on ITN news.
- A chance to write for the newsletter & Blog at the discretion of the editor with links to your website. Free of charge.
- Get your special offers, events & announcements announced at an event without attending – First come first served basis. Please email us with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice a brief description of the details you wish included in the Business Ops Slot.
- Exhibit your Business at any event with a 10% discount – bring your products to an event to sell and promote your business. Offer mini taster sessions to show case your services.
Can’t commit to attend once a month?
You can pay a one off fee of £50 to write for our blog and attend BWN events when you can and still benefit from the reduced rates as above. Contact us for more information. (Please note this offer only applies to business women that wish to attend The BWN events, special rates apply for businesses looking to market to the BWN business women and our online community.)
Would you like your business promoted here? You can have your logo and contact information included on every page of this site with a link to your business for £375 through to the end of 2018! We were named as one of the top 15 resources in the UK for female entrepreneurs by 99 Designs in 2016. And our one of Small Business Saturday Top 100 businesses for 2017 (As featured in The Guardian) Would you like to get in front of our audiences?
Get Free Hints and Tips
Take your business to the next level!
Thank you for joining our success list - check your inbox!
All data and information provided by this website is undertaken to assist you as a woman in business, however, this site is for informational purposes only. The BWN makes no representation as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display. All information is provided on an as-is basis.